Food that KDRAMAS have made us crave for ...

Being a kdrama addict I have noticed that I crave for korean food that I have never ever tasted in my life..

I am sure it's happened to you guys as well in your history of watching KDRAMAS that one minute you are into couple's romance and the next moment you know you are drooling over some delicious korean food ..πŸ₯’🍜

This is literally me while eating my favourite food πŸ˜‚coz I LOVE FOOD
We have all been there and we know that it is bit like a torture for us to see such fabulous and classic korean dishes that literally make us crave for food which we havent even tasted in our life.. And we know this leads to us getting up from our bed and cook some food just to relieve out craving and still we dont get satisfied πŸ˜…
There is one thing that I want to tell before you start reading this ...
TIP: DONT EVER SHARE YOUR FOOD πŸ˜‚

Lets see which kind of food always shows up in KDRAMAS ..

1) RAMYEON

A KDRAMA is incomplete without a scene where RAMYEON doesn't show up and the main lead actors enjoying it . I really cant control my drooling over ramyeon.
In the KDRAMA Whats wrong with secretary kim I got to know that having ramyeon with some guy or girl at home can be a classic pickup line in Korean 
라면 λ¨Ήκ³  κ°€μ‹€λž˜μš”?
 ramyeon meokgo gasillaeyo?

“If a woman says ‘do you want to eat ramen before you leave’ to a man, they’re pretty much saying ‘we’re dating now!'” – Park Yoo Sik, 2018.

                          Never knew this πŸ˜‚

There are so many kdramas having ramyeon as main star in kdrama episodes

2)KIMCHI


Her's another STAR of KOREAN FOOD that always makes cameo in kdramas. It is the king of BANCHAN or KOREAN SIDE DISHES. Kimchi can surely enhance taste of any dish and it a must to have on the dinning table while eating
Kimchi tastes best with ramyeon tooπŸ₯’✨
You can order KIMCHI from online stores like AMAZON if you are craving too much for it.

3)KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN

We all know when chicken comes in to the scene its GAME OVERπŸ— 
Lee min ho in the latest drama also couldn't get over with the fried chicken so how can I get over it .lol
Get someone who looks at you like thisπŸ˜‚
You gotta eat like a proπŸ—

4)SAMGYEOPSAL 

The sizzling sound of korean beef on the grill makes me wanna have one !!! 
If you ever visit KOREA I feel this is must to try. Grilled Korean beef is eaten with many side dishes and often enjoyed with SOJU or KOREAN DRINK

Kim bok joo from WEIGHTLIFTING FAIRY KIM BOK JOO surely knows how to enjoy food
Do you remember this scene from ITS OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY??

5)JJAJJANGMYEON


JJAJJANGMYEON is the dish YOU MAY EITHER LOVE OR HATE IT coz some people might find it a bit disgusting  becoz of the color and the texture but most of the people love it for the same reason and one them is ME πŸ˜‚✨
IT IS WAY TOO SATISFYING πŸ₯Ί

6)SOJU

Just seeing the leads drink SOJU or KOREAN DRINK  makes me relaxed and relieved from stress. SOJU is the world’s most popular liquor you never knew existed. 
In korea soju is promoted by most of the famous singers or actress and IU is one of them
I just love when actors try to show thier skills with SOJU 
IMAGINE HAVING THIS GREAT PLACE WITH THIS VIEW AND DRINKING SOJU WITH FRIENDS WITH SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN πŸ₯Ί 

7)GIMBAP

Gimbap is a Korean-style seaweed roll made from cooked rice and other ingredients that are rolled in gim—dried sheets of seaweed—and served in bite-sized slices


Even though it is just a simple dish made up of rice and seaweed it is still very appetizing 

8)BIBIMBAP

Bibimbap is one of the most aesthetic dish I have ever seen becoz the way it is decorated it makes every kdrama lover to crave for it. It is dish with rice,veggies,egg,kimchi and just mix it here you have BIBIMBAP ready for you
This scene from DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN while they were making bibimbap and it turned out to be best made me wanna have it so badly...

9)TTEOKBOKKI


Tteokbokki is soo difficult to pronounce but still looks soo delicious ...Tteobokki is one of the best KOREAN STREET FOOD and is always shown in Korean dramas too

If you wanna have Tteokbokki or KOREAN RICE CAKES you order it too from amazon and relive your cravings


It is best to combine ramen noodles and tteokbokki and eat it together with lot of cheese sprinkled on it

10)DUMPLINGS

Dumplings are not always shown but it looks really delicious so i had to include this in the list too.
The KDRAMA HOTEL DEL LUNA made me fall in love with dumplings 
It is must to take pictures of tasty food before eating πŸ“Έ

Korea has this HUGE DUMPLINGS which has soup inside that you need to suck it with straw first and then eat the rest. 
I got to know this from KDRAMA 
WOK OF LOVE

So this was my list of FOOD THAT KDRAMA MADE ME CRAVE FOR ..
TELL ME YOUR FAVOURITE TOO IN THE COMMENTS

Comments

  1. Okay this blog is making me crave now🀀🀀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading my blog πŸ’œ
      And it was difficult for me too coz i couldnt stop myself from craving for this foodπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

      Delete
  2. Just reading through it is making me salivate πŸ™ˆ
    Can't wait to these😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much πŸ’œ
      I know I can't wait to have these too🀀πŸ₯’✨

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEST KDRMAS TO BINGE WATCH IN QUARANTINE